[复制链接]
发表于 2007-10-2 20:16:51 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
另类感觉--慵懒性感的另类流行曲(Shivaree)

专辑名称:Tainted Love: Mating Calls & Fight Songs
歌手姓名:Shivaree
唱片公司:Zoe Records
发行日期:July 31, 2007
专辑流派:Rock/ Pop

Shivaree is a three-person American band formed in 1999 consisting of Ambrosia Parsley (vocals), Danny McGough (keyboard), and Duke McVinnie (guitar). They have produced three full-length albums (only two of which have enjoyed a North American release due to contract disagreements) and have approximately 500,000 combined sales to their name. They credit numerous other musicians in their work and are usually joined by two or three other collaborators when performing live.

What's love got to do with Phil Spector, Rick James, Michael Jackson or Gary Glitter? Shivaree attempts to mount this riddle in a fractured look beneath the covers and through the keyhole of some of true Rock n' Roll legends, interpreting the songs of these and many more controversial greats on Tainted Love: Mating Calls and Fight Songs. In the words of lead singer/headmistress Ambrosia Parsley, "Rock and Roll may save your soul, but a good man is truly hard to find." Shivaree's twisted, biting cabaret pop has been featured everywhere from Quentin Tarantino's Kill Bill to Air America Radio (who employed Parsley to encapsulate each week's news in song form). Have a listen to what the fuss is all about.

专辑曲目

01 Half On A Baby
02 Shame On You
03 my heart belongs to you
04 hello hello im back again
05 looks that kill
06 i wanna be your driver
07 dont stop til you get enough
08 Paradise
09 cold blooded
10 would you lay with me
11 good night irene

发表于 2007-10-2 20:50:36 | 显示全部楼层
有點類似電影男女談情說愛〈配樂〉,又多了一番見識。謝謝先生
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|日文老歌论坛 ( 沪ICP备05038666号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-16 14:24 , Processed in 0.015872 second(s), 8 queries , MemCached On.